Skocz do zawartości

Stan Illinois Planuje Udostepnic Prawa Jazdy Dla Nielegalnych

gal

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Nielegale i tak go nie będą robić-jak ktoś ma dowiedzieć się, że są tam nielegalnie, to i tak nie zrobią jakby to groziło deportacją. Gdyby byli bezpieczni, jak zrobią prawko-ośrodki nie pomieściłyby tylu chętnych... Moim zdaniem da to znikome rezultaty.

Oto tresc

Replaces everything after the enacting clause. Amends the State Finance Act to create the Driver Services Administration Fund. Amends the Illinois Vehicle Code. Allows the Secretary of State to issue temporary visitor's driver's licenses to applicants who have resided in this State for more than a year, are ineligible to obtain a social security number, and who are unable to present documentation issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services authorizing the person's presence in this country. Sets forth the documentation requirements for applying for the temporary visitor's driver's license, as well as the duration of the license. Prohibits a temporary visitor's driver's license from being used as proof of the holder's identity. Establishes that holders of the licenses are subject to other Vehicle Code regulations, including insurance requirements. Amends the Consular Identification Document Act. Allows a consular identification document to be used for the acquisition of a temporary visitor's driver's license. Effective 10 months after becoming law.

Wiec generalnie nie daje nic z punktu widzenia posiadania "normalnego" prawa jazdy (Prohibits a temporary visitor's driver's license from being used as proof of the holder's identity) poza mozliwoscia uzyskania uprawnien do kierowania samochodem. Wszystko rozbija sie o poprawe bezpieczenstwa na drogach (zakladaja ze nielegalni doucza sie przepisow i jazdy) i w sumie nie jest takie glupie.

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...