Skocz do zawartości

L2 - Pozwolenie O Prace

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Czesc

Jestem nowy na formu wiec witam wszystkich serdecznie :)

Otrzymalem wize L2 (malzonek L1). Zona ktora jest posiadaczka L1 jest juz w Stanach. Moj obecny kontrakt z pracodawca opiewa jeszcze na 3 miesiace wiec dolacze do Niej wkrotce.

Mam pewny dylemat. Wyczytalem ze jako posiadacz wizy L2 musze starac sie o pozwolenie o prace (EAC, EAD) i taki process trwa ok 90 dni.

Moje pytanie:

Czy orientuje sie ktos czy mozna podczas takiego procesu (po zlozeniu stosownych dokumentow) opuszczac teran Stanow Zjednoczonych (przez te 90 dni)? Czy moze jest mozliwosc jakiegos obejscia i zaaplikowania internetowo czy musze osobiscie skladac dokumenty?

Z gory dziekuje za wszystkie odpowiedzi/podpowiedzi

Pozdrawiam

PEACE

• 2 tygodnie później...

• 4 tygodnie później...

Jakby ktos potrzebowal to ponizej sa instrukcje jakie my dostalismy aby zlozyc wniosek o pozwolenie o prace. Moze sie komus przyda:

In order to prepare the EAD application for filing at the USCIS, the applicant must gather the following documents:

1. Copy of his/her own passport – bio page plus a page with a visa stamp

2. Copy of own I-94 record

3. Copies of any previous EAD cards (front and back)

4. Copy of the employed spouse’s (employee’s) passport – bio and visa pages

5. Copy of the employed spouse’s I-94 record

6. Copy of the employed spouse’s pay check stubs

7. Copy of their marriage certificate (in the original language plus a certified translation to English)

8. Check for $380 payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (do not use initials on the check)

9. Form I-765 – completed in black ink and signed/dated by the applicant

10. Two identical passport-style photographs of the applicant taken within 30 days of filing the application

The eligibility of the applicant who is in L-2 status should be recorded as: (A)(18); for the E-2 spouses this eligibility is (A)(17); for the J-2 spouses the eligibility is ©(5).

The address where to file the application depends on the person’s own residence. In some instances, this form may be submitted by email. The following link provides detailed instructions regarding how to complete the Form I-765, the form itself, as well as where to file it: http://www.uscis.gov/i-765

For additional information, please read carefully the information provided by USCIS in the following link:

http://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/information-employers-employees/employer-information/employment-authorization.

• 1 miesiąc później...

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...