Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam mam pytanie i proszę o pomoc 

mam GC już 10 lat ale na terenie USA przebywałem około 3 lat i nie rozumiem zbytnio tych punktów odnośnie wymagań na obywatelstwo. Czy muszę być na terenie USA 5 lat czy poprostu muszę  być 3 lata i być rezydentem 5 lat . Na dzień dzisiejszy jestem rezydentem już 10 lat. Bo inne rzeczy spełniam takie jak nie przekraczanie roku itd 

Siedzenie jedynie 4 miesiace w roku w USA nie przejdzie...

“Continuous residence” means that the applicant has maintained residence within the United States for the required period of time shown above.

Extended absences outside of the U.S. may disrupt an applicant’s continuous residence.

Physical Presence

Applicants are required to show that they were:

• Physically present in the U.S. for thirty months within the five year period before applying, or (see legal basis)
  • Physically present in the U.S. for eighteen months within the three year period before applying in the case of qualified spouses of U.S. citizens (see legal basis)

In addition, applicants are required to show they have resided for at least three months immediately preceding the filing of Form N-400 in the USCIS district or state where the applicant claims to have residency (See 8 CFR §316.2(a)(5) & §319.1(a)(5)).

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...