Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, nokaut said:


Znojomy zadal mi pytanie i nie znam na nie odpowiedzi, moze ktos pomoze:

Jezeli dziecko posiada paszport amerykanski to trzeba go wpisywac do DS260's ?


W swoim wniosku trzeba napisac, ze sie ma dziecko (pytanie o liczbe dzieci). "Is this child immigrating to the U.S. with you?": NO.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...