Skocz do zawartości

wiza J1 i ślub w usa?

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

witam wszystkich tworzących to forum, na prawdę jesteście niesamowici i strasznie pomocni. mam nadzieję że mnie również troszkę nakierujecie bo nie bardzo wiem co robić

wyjeżdżam do usa na staż na wizie studenckiej i zamierzam wyjść za mąż za amerykanina.Czytałam że wiza J1 zobowiązuje mnie do powrotu do Polski na okres minimum 2 lata zanim będę się ubiegać o gc, czy ktoś orientuje się jak to wygląda a może wiecie jak to zrobić aby nie było takiego problemu?

z góry dzięki za pomoc[/u]

witam wszystkich tworzących to forum, na prawdę jesteście niesamowici i strasznie pomocni. mam nadzieję że mnie również troszkę nakierujecie bo nie bardzo wiem co robić

wyjeżdżam do usa na staż na wizie studenckiej i zamierzam wyjść za mąż za amerykanina.Czytałam że wiza J1 zobowiązuje mnie do powrotu do Polski na okres minimum 2 lata zanim będę się ubiegać o gc, czy ktoś orientuje się jak to wygląda a może wiecie jak to zrobić aby nie było takiego problemu?

z góry dzięki za pomoc

Jak wyjdziesz za maz za obywatela USA, to zakaz nie ma juz mocy, pod warunkiem, ze przejdziecie pozytywnie na interview. Jesli nie, to na wiecej niz 2 lata pozegnasz sie, a pozatym chyba juz wtedy nie dostaniesz GC nigdy.

dzięki za odpisanko KB.

jeśli chodzi o te dwa lata zakazu wjazdu to nie wiem właśnie jak to wygląda.

mój problem polega na tym że nie wiem jak wyglądają procedury związane z J1 i ślubem. i jak to ewentualnie zrobić aby nie mieć problemów typu zakaz wjazdu.

na stronce którą mi podałeś jest informacja o sekcji 212, którą to obowiązuje

powrót do Polski w terminie przed wygaśnięciem wizy J1 właśnie jeśli wyjdzie się za mąż i chce ubiegac o gc. więc tu znalazłam poparcie tego nakazu pobytu w Polsce po ślubie przez 2 pełne latka. to aż śmieszne, że takie dziwne procedury tam są.

wiesz może co to takiego ta sekcja 212?

Strona ta to kopalnia informacji, ja tez sie z niej duzo dowiedzialam. O ile pamietam, to sekcja 212 dotyczy wlasnie przymusowego powrotu do kraju, jesli masz wbite w paszport 212 does apply, to potrzebny prawnik i staranie sie o uchylenie (chyba trudno dostac). Nie orientuje sie zbyt dobrze, bo nigdy nie bylam w takiej sytuacji (ja wzielam slub na turystycznej), ale rzucilo mi sie to w oczy podczas lektury forow i prawaimigracyjnego. Karina na pewno bedzie wiedziala (jest prawnikiem imigracyjnym i ogromnie zyczliwa osoba, juz wielu tu pomogla)

Powodzenia

Jesli ci wbija w paszporcie:

bearer is subject to section 212(e)

two years rule does apply

to wtedy jak już bedziesz w Stanach idz za radą :

http://www.usa.info.pl/board/index.php?showtopic=525

jeśli ci wbija,ze nie podlegasz to nie ma sprawy na j1 możesz załatwiać cały pracoes zwiazany z zieloną,moja kumpela dostała jakieś 11 miechów po slubie,a wyjechała na j1 tylko że na worku

Pozdr

anan dzięki za informacje

super lektura i aż się załamałam.

bedę chyba w podobnej sytuacji jak tenże kolega, bo przecież też się wybieram na internshipa to podejrzewam ze dostanę taką samą notkę do wizy odnoście sekcji 212... :D

dzięki bardzo wszystkim za pomoc,

za każdą kolejną informację będę wdzięczna

pozdrawiam

dorota0406 napisał:

z góry dzięki za pomoc

Jak wyjdziesz za maz za obywatela USA, to zakaz nie ma juz mocy, pod warunkiem, ze przejdziecie pozytywnie na interview. Jesli nie, to na wiecej niz 2 lata pozegnasz sie, a pozatym chyba juz wtedy nie dostaniesz GC nigdy.

Mylisz sie kubakj - sekcja 212(e) NIE JEST KASOWANA przez malzenstwo z obywatelem. Tylko i wylacznie waiver w ogole dopuszcza cie do interview (a tym samym wczesniej do skladania formy I-485).

Jesli ktos nie przejdzie interview to nie jest to podstawa aby nigdy nie ubiegal sie o Green Card. Musialabym to bardziej szczegolowo opisac kiedy mozna juz nigdy nie dostac Green Card.

Under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA),  aliens who wish to be admitted to the United States must avoid any determination of inadmissibility.   This Comment addresses one specific ground of inadmissibility, the two-year foreign residency requirement imposed on former exchange visitors.   Section 212(e) of the INA, as currently in force, prohibits certain exchange program parti[beeep]nts  from applying for permanent resident status,  temporary worker visas,  or business visas  after completion of an exchange program, unless the exchange students first return to their home countries and reside there for at least two years.

This two-year foreign residency requirement is often a significant life hurdle  for exchange students.   For example, after coming to the United States as exchange visitors,  some exchange students marry U.S. citizens or permanent residents and have children, especially when the students continue their studies in the United States after completion of the exchange program.   Requiring departure from the United States for two years can result in:  the separation of exchange students from their U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouses, children, or other relatives; a disruption of the exchange students and spouses careers; and financial difficulties for the exchange students and their spouses.

The INA provides an exception to the two-year foreign residency requirement, however, if the exchange visitors can demonstrate that their departure will cause exceptional hardship upon their U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouses or children.   Courts and administrative agencies apply this hardship exception in a narrow fashion.   Moreover, even if the former exchange student demonstrates exceptional hardship, the United States Information Agency (USIA)  still may refuse to grant a waiver on the grounds of program and policy considerations.

dorota0406 napisał:

z góry dzięki za pomoc

Mylisz sie kubakj - sekcja 212(e) NIE JEST KASOWANA przez malzenstwo z obywatelem. Tylko i wylacznie waiver w ogole dopuszcza cie do interview (a tym samym wczesniej do skladania formy I-485).

Jesli ktos nie przejdzie interview to nie jest to podstawa aby nigdy nie ubiegal sie o Green Card. Musialabym to bardziej szczegolowo opisac kiedy mozna juz nigdy nie dostac Green Card.

Under the Immigration and Nationality Act (“INA”),  aliens who wish to be admitted to the United States must avoid any determination of inadmissibility.   This Comment addresses one specific ground of inadmissibility, the two-year foreign residency requirement imposed on former exchange visitors.   Section 212(e) of the INA, as currently in force, prohibits certain exchange program parti[beeep]nts  from applying for permanent resident status,  temporary worker visas,  or business visas  after completion of an exchange program, unless the exchange students first return to their home countries and reside there for at least two years.

This two-year foreign residency requirement is often a “significant life hurdle”  for exchange students.   For example, after coming to the United States as exchange visitors,  some exchange students marry U.S. citizens or permanent residents and have children, especially when the students continue their studies in the United States after completion of the exchange program.   Requiring departure from the United States for two years can result in:  the separation of exchange students from their U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouses, children, or other relatives; a disruption of the exchange students’ and spouses’ careers; and financial difficulties for the exchange students and their spouses.

The INA provides an exception to the two-year foreign residency requirement, however, if the exchange visitors can demonstrate that their departure will cause exceptional hardship upon their U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouses or children.   Courts and administrative agencies apply this hardship exception in a narrow fashion.   Moreover, even if the former exchange student demonstrates exceptional hardship, the United States Information Agency (“USIA”)  still may refuse to grant a waiver on the grounds of program and policy considerations.

Chodzilo mi wlasnie o ten vaiwer, ale o to sie sklada podanie i p oslubie to anuluja kazdemu.

Chodzilo mi wlasnie o ten vaiwer, ale o to sie sklada podanie i p oslubie to anuluja kazdemu.

Kazdemu? A kto Ci tak powiedzial? Waiver dostaje ok 20% osob ubiegajacych sie o niego (mam na mysli hardship). I zapewniam Cie, ze znam ludzi, ktorzy mieli dziecko urodzone w USA, ona byla obywatelka USA i maz waiver nie dostal. Przeczytaj sam, ze o taki waiver jest sie ciezko starac - z mojego doswiadczenia moge powiedziec, ze udowodnic hardship to naprawde trzeba miec bardzo dobre powody, argumenty itd.

W drugim cytacie jest to wyjasnione szczegolowo - praktycznie to na czym kazdy by sie opieral uzasadniajac hardship - dla USCIS jest niewystarczajace.

4. Exceptional hardship to a United States citizen (or permanent resident) spouse or child of an exchange visitor

If the exchange visitor can demonstrate that his or her departure from the United States would cause extreme hardship to his or her United States citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse or child, he or she may apply for a waiver. (Please note that mere separation from family is not considered to be sufficient to establish exceptional hardship.)

# Exceptional Hardship. The exchange visitor files this request in his/her own behalf. The employer does not have standing to file this request.

Note that the hardship must be to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse or child if the alien returns home. It does not refer to hardship on the alien. The alien must prove that if he/she returns to the home country, that compliance with 212(e) would subject a U.S. citizen or permanent resident spouse or child to true and profound hardship rather than to mere inconvenience, change of lifestyle, or a period of separation of the family. Exceptional hardship is very difficult to prove. Neither unfamiliarity with the language, customs, or culture of the alien nor the inability to work or pursue a career in the alien’s home country is a basis for a hardship waiver. Neither is separation of the citizen or resident family from the alien relative, should the alien return abroad and the family remain in the U.S. This kind of cultural adjustment or separation is viewed as substantially the same as military, diplomatic, or international corporate employee families where one member is posted abroad and the family chooses to accompany him/her or remain behind. The U.S. citizen or resident is required neither to live abroad nor to live in the alien’s home country. He/she may remain in the U.S. while the alien fulfills the 212(e) requirement in the home country. Each choice is just that – a choice. To apply for a hardship waiver the exchange visitor may file Form I-612 at the DHS office that has jurisdiction over his/her place of residence. If DHS determines that exceptional hardship exists, DHS forwards the request to DOS for concurring recommendation. Those seeking a waiver based on exceptional hardship are strongly advised to consult an experienced immigration attorney for assistance. Attempting to file for this waiver without appropriate legal assistance could result in serious delays or a denial.

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...