Skocz do zawartości

Wynajmę Kawalek Miejsca W Nyc

święta

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam, jestem obecnie w Colorado na wymianie Work And Travel i prawdopodobnie bede pracowac tutaj do 1 pazdziernika. Potem chcialabym przedostac sie droga ladowa do NYC i moge wynajac od kogos kawalek miejsca w mieszkaniu, tylko zebym miala gdzie zostawic rzeczy przez niecale 3 tyg i gdzie spac, oczywiscie zaplace. Nie stac mnie na hotel, a i tak caly dzien bede poza miejscem wynajecia. Pozdrawiam

moj email to: gabonek08@gmail.com

Pozdrawiam

p.s przepraszam, ze napisalam to samo w dwoch osobnych tematach, ale po prostu wczesniej mi zle przeskoczylo

• 1 miesiąc później...

Witam. Mamy dom obok Manhattanu. Z zalozenia nie wynajmujemy na krotkie terminy, ale mozemy sie nad tym zastanowic. Oto informacja o domu:

8 miles from Manhattan with a 24/7 bus just around the corner and a train station a 5 minute walk away. Your bedroom is spacious and furnished. Part of the furniture could be removed, if needed. This is a large, nicely renovated house with 4 floors of shared , sunny space: eat-in kitchen, large dinning room, spacious living room with a fire place and a piano, 2.5 bathrooms, huge attic with a skylight perfect for a guest bedroom and a working space, finished basement with a bar and a washer and dryer. Small backyard with a table and a fire pit. A nice main street with good restaurants and a movie theater. A large pool in an neighbouring high school. We spend much time overseas but keep one bedroom for when we come back for a week about every three months. Along with the this large space, you will have lots of privacy. One quiet male college student is currently residing in the house so for most part, there would be just the two of you. We can send pictures of the actual bedroom, if interested. Minimum time for a short term rental is 3 months. Ideally, we would want to rent for 9 months. Thanks.

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...