Skocz do zawartości

Przedłużanie Wizy B-2 - Przykładowy List Turysty I Sponsora

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Rady:

- Oficjalny termin wysyłania aplikacji to 60-45 dni przed końcem wizy, ale nie trzeba się załamywać, dobrze umotywowana sprawa też może zostać rozpatrzona pozytywnie (ja wysłałam 2 tygodnie przed końcem wizy, a przedłużenie dostałam)

- Można złożyć wniosek on-line, aczkolwiek, ja wybrałam tradycyjną papierową wersję

- Im więcej dowodów na zwiedzanie/odwiedziny tym lepiej : bilety na koncerty, wykupione wycieczki, atrakcje turystyczne, rezerwacje hoteli, festiwale, muzea, cokolwiek, ale dobrze zaplanowane i opisane

- Tłumaczenia polskich dokumentów można dokonać samemu dołączając formułkę "I xxx do hereby certify that the above is true and exact translation of the whole original document in the Polish language.. I am familiar with both Polish and English languages and have made this translation to the best of my knowledge, ability and belief."Dane, adres, odręczny podpis (wiele słownikowych nakładek na przeglądarki może nam w tym pomóc...)

- Warto mieć list od sponsora i dane z jego pracy dot. zatrudnienia, zarobków, konta bankowego

- Oczywiście załączamy ksero wizowych i biometrycznych stron z paszportu oraz dwustronną kserokopię I-94

-Warto mieć wykupione ubezpieczenie turystyczne na następne miesiące, otwarty bilet powrotny

- Wysyłamy listem poleconym za ok.5$, po około 1,5 tygodnia dostaniemy potwierdzenie otrzymania przez Urząd naszych dokumentów wraz z numerem naszej sprawy (jej przebieg można sprawdzić pod nr infolinii)

- Do mnie, w stanie New Jersey, odpowiedź przyszła po ok.1,5 miesiąca od wysłania kompletu dokumentów

To:

(wpisać dla odpowiedniego stanu)

USCIS Vermont Service Center

ATTN: I-539

75 Lower Welden Street

St. Albans, VT 05479

Subject: Application to Extend Nonimmigrant Status

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am enclosing Form I-539 (Application to Extend/Change Non-immigrant Status) with supporting documents for extending my nonimmigrant status in the U.S.

Current visa valid until:

March 20, 2011

Extension requested for:

6 months

New validity date:

September 19, 2011

Enclosed, please find the following documents for your review:

- Copy of Passport bio-data page and I-94 Departure Record valid through 03/20/2011

- Bank Statement accompanied by its English translation

- (Dowody zwiedzania/utrzymania się):

- Copy of airline tickets

- List of Ferret Shows in spring/summer of 2011

- Confirmation letter for AFA’s Spring Nationals Ferret Competition 2011

- Letter from my employer in Poland

- Concert tickets receipt for May 7th 2011 taking place in Newark, NJ

- Sponsor’s letter accompanied by his employment and bank documents

Akapit 1 – w moim przypadku ładna formułka dlaczego późno wysłałam wniosek

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for such a late application date. As soon as I was informed of the possibility to extend my nonimigrant status while still in the U.S., my uncle, at whose house I am residing and who acts as my sponsor, left for a business trip and I had to wait for his return to acquire his letter and documentation.

Akapit 2 – opis przyjazdu, dokonanego już zwiedzania, powody dla przedłużenia wizy

I arrived in the U.S. with my two ferrets on September 21, 2010. I accompanied my uncle in his trip to beautiful Savannah, GA, Norfolk and Wilmington, VA and managed to see other places around the Tri-State area. I also attended Ferret Shows, and in York, PA, at Winter Nationals Ferret Competition, my lovely black sable ferret won First Place in her category. I was greatly satisfied with my visit and prepared to leave on December 15th. To our surprise it turned out that my animals cannot accompany me on my return flight. I made reservations with Luthansa airline for both tickets and had no problems flying into the U.S., unfortunately however, the return flight was covered by Continental airlines, which apparently have a different policy on carrying animals. We made several attempts to find a different flight or ship them as cargo within a few days of my departure but due to it being the Christmas Season it was not possible on such short notice and our efforts were futile. Ferrets are very fragile animals and mine refuse to intake food after around six days of me being gone, therefore my family suggested that I should stay with them for Christmas and New Year’s Celebrations. Ready to fly back to Europe, I was invited by the American Ferret Association to come back for spring/summer ferret shows and, at the same time, learned about the possibility to extend my stay in the U.S. without leaving the country.

Akapit 3 – zatrudnienie w Polsce, źródła dochodu (detale są w formularzu I-539) udokumentowane w załącznikach

Apart from being a ferret breeder, I am also a teacher. Obviously, I did not come back for the spring semester, but made arrangements with my employer to continue teaching next semester, in October 2011. The letter from Mr. XXXXX is attached to this application. Moreover, I own a four-bedroom apartment in Sopot, Poland, and rent the three extra rooms to students, the income I receive from that source is presented in the attached bank statement. The amount I receive monthly from Poland is more than enough for snacks for me and the ferrets, as my lodging and food expenses, as well as most of my travel costs, are covered by my uncle, a U.S. citizen, XXXXXXXXX.

Akapit 4 – plany na przedłużony pobyt, zwiedzanie, odwiedziny znajomych/rodziny, koncerty, sezonowe atrakcje (dokumentacja w załącznikach)

As for traveling, I already managed to see Savannah, Wilmington, Norfolk, Washington D.C., Niagara Falls, frequented many museums and tourist attractions around New York and New Jersey, but my dream is to be able to visit Disney World in Florida and my cousin and his new family in California. My friend from the United Kingdom, who also accompanied me in my short visit here in March 2010, is planning to arrive here in May and take those trips with me and my aunt. We would also like to attend a few concerts and music festivals before our departure. So far, I have made arrangements for us to see a concert on May 7th in Newark, NJ, the receipt for the tickets is enclosed with this application. In addition, we would like to take a trip to Summer Camp Music Festival that takes place May 27th-29th in Illinois.

Akapit 5 – podsumowanie, prośba o przedłużenie wizy

Most of the sightseeing I have planned can be done by the end of July, however I am asking for a visa extension until September, because according to trans-Atlantic airlines I contacted, ferrets, who are not allowed to travel as carry-on luggage on board, but have a special room below it, are not allowed to fly in the hot summer season, that is, from May 15th to September 15th. I would also like to take an American chocolate ferret kit home with us, which should be weened and available to pick up from the breeder late August. For the above reasons, I kindly request you to approve my application for extension of stay.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 55555555 or xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com.

Sincerely,

Xxxxxxx

adres

List od Sponsora:

Subject: Visitor visa extension for my niece

Dear Sir/Madam,

Akapit 1 – krótka prośba o przedłużenie wizy dla kogoś, informacja o załącznikach

I am enclosing this letter with pay and bank statement summaries for the extension of stay for my niece,xxxxxxxx, who is currently in the U.S. on B-2 tourist visa. According to her current I-94, her authorized stay expires on 03/20/2011. However, I would like to extend her stay in the country until September 2011. (I would like to apologize for sending this application so late, this is due to my four-week-long absence and inability to provide her with my employment documents before departing for my business trip.) (ponieważ u mnie jest, że się spóźniłam przez wujka nieobecność u niego też jest potwierdzenie tego innymi słowami)

Akapit 2 – kiedy nastąpił przyjazd, dlaczego chcemy przedłużenia wizy

My niece arrived in the U.S. with her ferrets in the fall of 2010 to attend ferret shows and do a little sighseeing with our family. xxxxx’s return to Europe in December was interrupted by the airline’s mistake which did not provide her animals with a combined reservation with her ticket. I suggested that she stay to spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve with us. She wanted to fly back to Europe soon afterwards and return in the middle of March to attend a few other spring and summer ferret shows, however, at that point we were informed of the possibility to extend her current stay which seemed like a very reasonable option in this situation.

Our family would really appreciate the possibility for my niece to stay with us for the summer season, as we are expecting a guest from the United Kingdom, who, together with my niece and wife would like to travel to Florida and visit my son and his new family in California.

Akapit 3 – adres pobytu, gwarancja utrzymywania gościa, załączone dokumenty, notka o zakorzenieniu w Polsce, prośba o przedłużenie, numer kontaktowy sponsora

During her extended stay, she will continue to stay at my house located at 555 xxxx Street, Miasto, Stan 55555 and, even though she has sufficient income from Poland, I guarantee to provide all financial support to her during that time.

Please find the following documents enclosed herewith:

- Proof of financial support including a few recent pay statement summaries together with a recent bank statement

Please note that my niece has strong personal and business ties to Poland. I assure you that she will promptly return to her home in Poland before the end of her authorized extension of stay. (tu może być informacja o mieszkaniu, rodzinie, pracy, czymkolwiek co łączy nas z Polską)

Therefore, I respectfully request you to approve her extension of stay and provide us with an extended I-94.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this application, please feel free to contact me at 555-5555555

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...