Skocz do zawartości

Green Card

VeNoN

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Cześć !

Mam pytanie do kogoś kto się orientuje w sprawach przyznawania GC.

Mam kumpla który jest amerykanem i nie ma żadnych powiązań z Polską czy On może mi załatwić GC ?

Jeśli tak to w jaki sposób ?

Jeśli nie to jak moge pozyskać GC innym sposobem niż loteria ?

Z góry bardzo dziękuje :)

Dla Polaków są dwie drogi albo przez rodzinę albo przez pracę. Inne drogi raczej nie wchodzą w grą (loteria - jesteśmy wykluczeni, azyl - też nie...).

Jest jeszcze droga przez inwestycję (trzeba zainwestować w USA w biznes - ok 1 mln USD lub 500.000 USD w regionach o dużym bezrobociu), dla osób o specjalnych zdolnościach (wybitni naukowcy itp), lub też mających specjalną pracę (np ONZ, NATO...).

Zapraszam na stronę www.uscis.gov

Tutaj część informacji:

Green Card through a Job Offer

If you want to apply for a green card (permanent residence) based on the fact that you have a permanent employment opportunity in the United States, or if you are an employer that wants to sponsor someone for a green card based on permanent employment in the United States, you must go through the following processes.

Unless you are eligible to petition for yourself (see the ?Green Card Through Self Petition? to the left), most employment petitions require a job offer and require that the employer petition for the worker. Most employers petition for an employee using Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker. For more information on how to petition for an employee, see the ?Working in the U.S.? link to the right.

Application Process

If You Are Living Outside the Untied States

You can become a permanent resident through consular processing when living outside the United States. Consular processing is when USCIS works with the Department of State to issue a visa on an approved Form I-140 petition when a visa is available. For more information on consular processing, see the ?Consular Processing? link to the left under ?Green Card Processes & Procedures.?

If You Are Living in the United States

You can become a permanent resident through adjustment of status when living inside the United States. Once the I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, is approved and a visa number is available you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident. For more information, see the ?Visa Availability & Priority Dates? and ?Adjustment of Status? links to the left under ?Green Card Processes & Procedures.?

Supporting Evidence For Form I-485

You should submit the following evidence with your Form I-485:

Evidence of inspection, admission or parole into the United States (Form I-94, Arrival Departure Record)

If you have already been approved for an immigrant petition, submit a copy of the approval notice sent to you by the USCIS

Job offer letter from your employer

Two color photos taken within 30 days

Form G-325A, Biographic Data Sheet (for applicants between the ages of 14 and 79)

Form I-693, Medical Examination (not required if you are applying based on continuous residence since before 1972, or if you have had a medical exam based on a fiancé visa)

Form I-864, Affidavit of Support (completed by the sponsor)

This requirement will not apply to you if you are adjusting based on employment petition unless you or a relative own a percentage of the employer company

Any other evidence establishing eligibility

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...