Jump to content

Usa/pl 1 Certificate Of Coverage


Recommended Posts

Potrzebuję Certificate Of Coverage dla ZUS, aby być zwolniony ze składek.


W PL mam działalność, a w w USA self-employed + full time.

Czy ktoś wie czy wystarczy wysłać list na adres:

Social Security Administration
Office of International Programs
P.O. Box 17741
Baltimore, Maryland 21235-7741

List z informacjami takimi jak:

You must provide the following information in your letter:

  • Full name;
  • Date and place of birth;
  • Citizenship;
  • Country of permanent residence;
  • U.S. Social Security number;
  • Nature of self-employment activity;
  • Polish NIP (10 digit) number of the self-employed person;
  • Dates the activity was or will be performed; and
  • Name and address of your trade or business in both countries.

Pytanie czy coś jeszcze tam w tym liście pisać?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...