Skocz do zawartości

Kursy jezykowe w stanach ( NYC) - ilosc

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam, przepraszam ze zamieszczam ten tekst na forum ogolnym a nie na przeznaczonym do tego o studiach itd ale tutaj prawdopodobnie szybciej dostane odpowiedz. Wybieram sie do stanow na intensywny kurs angielskiego - zeby dostac wize studencka i moc potem dalej studiowac. Ale poki co chce na kurs i poniewaz kursy te trwaja zazwyczaj ok 3 miesiecy to moje pytanie brzmi - czy po skonczeniu jednego kursu moge zaczac nastepny zeby nie stracic wizy i moc nadal byc w stanach przez rok? Czy jest mozliwe ze jesli ide po wize do konsulatu na kurs na ktory mnie przyjeli i tam pisze ze on trwa 3 miesiace to wize dostane tylko na ten czas a potem bede musiala wrocic i starac sie dalej o nowa wize czy jest szansa na dluzsza zeby isc na kolejny kurs? Prosze o pomoc w tej sprawie i z gory dziekuje.

Troche mnie to zainteresowalo i poszukalem info na ten temat,znalazlem cos takiego. Napisane jest tu ogolnie o studentach "in colleges, universities, seminaries, conservatories, academic high schools, elementary schools, other academic institutions, and in language training programs " .Nie jest napisane tam konkretnie info dot. tylko Language schools,lecz ogolnie a moze nawet raczej skierowane jest to do studentow akademisckich. Moim zdaniem dotyczy tez to studentow szkol jezykowych ... Znalazlem tam cos takiego:

"Preparation for departure. An F-1 student who has completed a course of study and any authorized practical training following completion of studies will be allowed an additional 60-day period to prepare for departure from the United States or to transfer in accordance with paragraph (f)(8) of this section..."

Tu co znalazlem w paragrafie f8:

School transfer -- (i) A student who is maintaining status may transfer to another Service approved school by following the notification procedure prescribed in paragraph (f)(8)(ii) of this section. However, an F-1 student is not permitted to remain in the United States when transferring between schools or programs unless the student will begin classes at the transfer school or program within 5 months of transferring out of the current school or within 5 months of the program completion date on his or her current Form I-20, whichever is earlier. In the case of an F-1 student authorized to engage in post-completion optional practical training (OPT), the student must be able resume classes within 5 months of transferring out of the school that recommended OPT or the date the OPT authorization ends, whichever is earlier. An F-1 student who was not pursuing a full course of study at the school he or she was last authorized to attend is ineligible for school transfer and must apply for reinstatement under the provisions of paragraph (f)(16) of this section, or, in the alternative, may depart the country and return as an initial entry in a new F-1 nonimmigrant status. (Revised effective 1/1/03; 67 FR 76256)

- (ii) Transfer procedure. To transfer schools, an F-1 student must first notify the school he or she is attending of the intent to transfer, then obtain a Form I-20 A-B, issued in accordance with the provisions of 8 CFR 214.3(k), from the school to which he or she intends to transfer. The transfer will be effected only if the F-1 student completes the Student Certification portion of the Form I-20 A-B and returns the form to a designated school official on campus within 15 days of beginning attendance at the new school

.... z dalsza czescia zapoznaj sie w linku:

http://uscis.gov/lpBin/lpext.dll/inserts/s...lb-8cfrsec2142f

Czy wynika z tego ze mozna dokonywac transferu z jednej language school do drugiej??Ciezko mi powiedziec :/ ... Co o tym sadzisz??

Moze jeszcze ktos sie wypowie na ten temat ja jeszcze bede szukal info

A moze po skonczeniu jednego kursu gdy jeszcze masz 60 dni na opuszczenie USA,mozesz starac sie o przyjecie na inny,w innej szkole gdzie wystawia Ci nowe I-20?Moim zdaniem TAK.Bo transfer moze zostac dokonany takze po skonczeniu studiow/kursu wedlug http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/temp/type..._1268.html#stay

"For a student who has completed the course of studies shown on the I-20, and any authorized practical training, the student is allowed the following additional time in the U.S. before departure:

F-1 student - An additional 60 days, to prepare for departure from the U.S. or to transfer to another school."

lecz nie chce Cie wprowadzic w blad jesli zle to zinterpretowalem. Czekam na opinie innych...

Pozdrawiam !!

• 2 miesiące później...

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...