Jump to content

Recommended Posts


You must present your birth certificate if you have it or can easily obtain it. If not, we can consider other documents, such as a passport or a document issued by DHS, to prove your age.



czyli tylko jesli nie moga "stwierdzic " twojego wieku

ale osobiscie nie spotkalem sie z czyms takim

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...