Skocz do zawartości

Green card, I-130 Approved , not eligible for AOS

trantitla

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

czy ktokolwiek mial podobna sytuacje? otrzymalem zielona karte w zeszly piatek i tegoz samego dnia dwa listy :

1) welcome to the us - I-485 appoval i

2) I-130 approval notice...

ale czytajac dalej co na I-130 approval notice jest napisane nie moge dojsc do sensownych wnioskow bo fakty przecza sobie wzajemnie.

Lapac za telefon czy sie nie przejmowac gdyz zielona juz mam w reku???

cytuje:

Notice Type: Approval Notice Section: Husband or wife of U.S.

Citizen, 201(:) INA

The above petition has been approved. The petition indicates that the person for whom you are petitioning is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status. The information submitted with the petition shows that the person for whom you are petitioning is not eligible to file an adjustment of status application at this time.

Additional information about eligibility for adjustment of status may be obtained from the local INS office serving the area where the person for whom you are petitioning lives.

Until the person for whom you are petitioning files an adjustment application, or applies for an immigrant visa, this approved petition will be stored in this office. If the person for whom you are petitioning becomes eligible to adjust status based on this petition, he or she should submit a copy of this notice with Form 1-485, Application for Permanent Residence. Form 1-485 may be obtained at th~ local INS office.

If the person for whom you are petitioning decides to apply for an immigrant visa outside the United States based on this petition, the petitioner should file Form 1-824, Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition, with this office to request that we send the petition to the Department of State National Visa Center (NVC).

The NVC processes all approved immigrant visa petitions that require consular action. The NVC also determines which consular post is the appropriate consulate to complete visa processing. It will then forward the approved petition to that consulate.

The approval of this visa petition does not in itself grant any immigration status and does not guarantee that the alien beneficiary will subsequently be found to be eligible for a visa, for admission to the United States, or for an extension, change, or adjustment of status.

THIS FORM IS NOT A VISA NOR MAY IT BE USED IN PLACE OF A VISA.

Pozdrawiam

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...