Skocz do zawartości

Umowienie Spotkania-Powazny Problem

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam. wypełniłem DS 160, dokonałem wpłaty, poczekałem 24h, założyłem konto aby umówic sie na spotkanie. wypełniłem wszystkie rubryki (typ wizy, wprowadzić dane personalne, dodać osoby towarzyszące w podróży (jeśli takie są), wybrać miejsce odbioru dokumentów, potwierdzić numer opłaty wizowej)i nie mam rubryki w ktorej moge wybrac date spotkania. jako ostatnie wyskakuje mi Dropbox CONFIRMATION.

Co mam zrobic?

Imię i Nazwisko osoby ubiegającej się o wizę:: xxx UID: xxx Numer Paszportu: xx Numer pokwitowania: xx Ambasada/Konsulat: KRAKOW

All applicants must appear in person for an interview with a consul with the exception of:

- Foreign Government Officials traveling on official government business - A-1/A-2 visas

- International Organizations Representatives (e.g. United Nations, World Bank) - G-1-4 visas

- NATO Representatives and Military Personnel traveling on official business - NATO 1-6 visas

- Travelers age 80 or over with no prior refusals within the last two years

- Certain children under the age of 14 (see Applications for Children for more information)

Applicants whose personal data has not changed and who meet all of the following conditions:

1. Received a visa after December 10, 2007 and had their fingers scanned

2. Are applying for a visa in the same category as the previous visa, unless:

- their most recent B1/B2 visa was issued for less than ten years,

- are applying for J or F visas and their exchange or study program is not a continuation - - of the same exchange or study program their previous visa was issued for

- are applying for J or H visas and previously did not receive William Wilberforce pamphlet (about workers rights and trafficking in persons) in person from a consular employee,

- apply for A-3, G-5 or NATO-7 visa

3. Are applying for the new visa within 12 months of the expiration date of the old visa.

4. Are residing in Poland.

Visa applicants who fulfill these conditions may pay the application fee at a Bank Pocztowy Location and submit visa applications through TNT courier services without coming personally to the Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. However, a consular officer, after reviewing the application, may determine that a personal appearance is required.

Visa applicants who utilize this procedure must complete and sign all visa application forms, and must submit their passport along with photographs and appropriate supporting documents. Detailed instructions concerning the nonimmigrant visa application process are located on the www.ustraveldocs.com/pl website or the US Embassy Website

If you believe you qualify for this program, please print this handout and enclose it along with your visa application packet. You may delivery your documents to a TNT location.

Please tell TNT courier services where to send:

o United States Embassy Warsaw

o United States Consulate General Krakow

In general, this process takes about seven working days.

znalazlem jakis post na internecie, ze PODOBNO jesli ktos mial wydana wize po 2008 roku i tak tez zaznaczyl podczas wypelniania rybryki to wyskakuje zamiast wyboru daty confirmation dropxbox i jest to blad w systemie. trzeba "sklamac" i wpisac ze NIE dostalo sie wizy po 2008 roku. tak tez staralem sie zrobic i w tym momencie nie przyjmują mojego kodu MRV...

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...