Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

czy ktoś wie na jakie konto opłaca się SEVIS - za nauke ang. w stanach, nie wiem na jakiej stronie można znaleźć nr. konta, a w ambasadzie niestety sie nie dowiedziałam, dzwoniłam 4 razy i za każdym razem mnie zbyto

jeśli ktos wie to proszę o informacje

dabrowa0000@poczta.onet.pl

1) By credit card over the Internet at http://www.FMJfee.com

Once you have paid on this web site, please make sure to print your receipt notice as proof of payment and take it with you to your visa appointment.

2) By Western Union Quick Pay service. Quick Pay is available in 130 countries. If it is offered in your home country you may pay with local currency. For more information and instructions go to www.ice.gov/graphics/sevis/i901/wu_instr.htm. Print the instructions and a completed sample Western Union form to help the Western Union Agent process the payment correctly.

3) Paying by Mail:

1. Obtain the form I-901 'Fee Remittance for Certain F, J, and M Nonimmigrants' by downloading from www.FMJfee.com ...

2. Complete the form, carefully writing the name exactly as it appears on the I-20.

3. Prepare a check, international money order or foreign draft drawn on a US bank (including banks chartered or operated in the US, a foreign subsidiary of a US bank, a foreign bank that has an arrangement with a US bank to issue a check, money order, or foreign draft that is drawn on a US bank) for the amount of $100 payable to 'The Department of Homeland Security'.

4. Mail the completed I-901 and payment to the address listed on Form I-901.

5. A form I-797 receipt notice should be mailed within 3 days of processing the fee. Be sure to make copies of your receipt, and keep it with your other immigration documents.

A nie mozesz sie skontaktowac ze swoja szkola i zapytac ich? :roll:

no własnie ja mam ten formularz i mam napisane  

Amount received: 100$  tylko nie wiem czy to juz jest opłacone czy nie, wiem że moja kuzynka wpłacała 100$ tylko nie wiem czy to jest akurat ta opłata Sevis czy inna

Wydaje mi sie, ze tak - tym bardziej, ze napisane jest: "received".

Tylko dlaczego nie skontaktujesz sie ze szkola? Lub chociaz ze swoja kuzynka? Przeciez oni najlepiej powinni wiedziec czy oplacilas SEVIS, czy nie. :)

When you go to the Consulate for your wisa, you should bring this receipt or your I-797 to prove you have paid the SEVIS fee ?

tak mam napisane na tym dokumencie, czy to oznacza ze jest to dowód opłaty bo mi sie wydaje że chyba tak  

Na to wyglada choc nie wiem o jakim dokumencie piszesz. :oops:

znasz dobrze angielski?? :)  

Nie. :(

P.S. Nigdy nie wyjezdzalem na F1, lecz moim zdaniem SEVIS masz juz oplacony, musisz tylko wziac jakies potwierdzenie zaplaty - to chyba wlasnie to, o czym piszesz... Ale ja jestem (jak wiekszosc facetow :smt040 ) wzrokowcem, a nie widze tego Twojego papierka...

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...