Skocz do zawartości

Confusion...?

Betka19

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Jeszcze raz przesylam checkliste z linka kotry Ci wyslalam wczesniej, jesli masz narzeczonego Amerykanina to nie bedzie problemu ze zrozumieniem mysle :

1. Payment as required by USCIS. Use a personal check so you can track the payment. Money Orders are also accepted. Read the Guide toPaying USCIS Immigration Fees. 2. Cover Letter (see example). Should include a description of what your are petitioning for (I-129F), a table of contents (list everything in the packet). If you need additional room to explain your case, attach a separate sheet (list the attachment on the cover sheet). Make sure to sign and date the cover sheet. 3. Form I-129F: Petition for Alien Fiance(e) (see example) 4. Declaration of how you met in person in the last two years. This should be a single typed page attachment regarding question '34.a' of the I-129F. Make sure to sign and date it. 5. Original statements (from both the US Citizen and foreign fiance) certifying an intent to marry within 90 days of entering the US on a valid K-1. (see example) 6. Proof of having met in past two years. (click here for examples) 7. G-325A filled out by the US Citizen signed and dated (see example). 8. One passport-type photo (see specification) of the US Citizen. Write the full name of the US citizen on the back. Place in a plastic bag and label the bag "Photo of <Insert US Citizen's Name>". Attach the bag to a sheet of paper and place behind the corresponding G-325a. 9. G-325A filled out by the foreign fiance(e) signed and dated (see example). 10. One passport-type photo (see specification) of the foreign fiance(e). Write the full name of the foreign fiance(e) on the back. Place in a plastic bag and label the bag "Photo of (insert foreign fiance(e) name) ". Attach the bag to a sheet of paper and place behind the corresponding G-325a. 11. Copy of the Birth certificate (front and back) for the US Citizen or a copy of ALL pages of the US Citizen's passport issued with a validity of at least 5 years or a copy of the US Citizen's naturalization certificate (front and back). This is used to establish citizenship. 12. Copy of final Divorce Decree(s) or Certificate(s) for the US Citizen and/or foreign fiance(e) if either has been previously married. If the previous marriage of the US Citizen and/or foreign fiance(e) ended due to the death of their spouse then include a Copy of Death Certificate(s) documenting that fact. 13. Proof of Legal Name Change if either the US Citizen and/or foreign fiance(e) is using a name other than that shown on the relevant documents. You must give USCIS copies of the legal documents that made the change, such as a marriage certificate, adoption decree or court order. 14. In regards to Section C Question 2, if applicable provide certified copies of all court and police records showing the charges and dispositions for any specified conviction(s) (in accordance with the IMBRA). See section 9 of the I-129f instructions for more information.

Nie ma tu wzmianki o zdjeciach waszych razem i innych dowodow zwiazku - tak jak pisalam nie jest to wymagane (tylko dowody na to ze sie spotkaliscie w przeciagu ostatnich 2 lat), natomiast wiele par zalacza takie dowody w celu umocnienia sprawy. Czy jest to brane pod uwage - nie wiem, ale np na mojej rozmowie w amsbasadzie panie konsul poprosila mnie o opisanie gdzie te zdjecie byly zrobione po czym mi je oddala.

Mysle, ze posluglujac sie checklista powyzej nie powinniscie miec wiekszych problemow ze zgromadzeniem wymaganych dokumetow. Jednakze caly proces wymaga troche szperania po internecie - polecam to forum jak i visajourney.com, ja jak i wiele innych osob sie tymi forami poslugiwalo przy aplikowaniu i wogole w trakcie procesu. Drugie wyjscie to zatrudnienie prawnika, kotry zrobi wszystko za was - jak dla mnie calkowita strata pieniedzy.

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...