Skocz do zawartości

forma listu referencyjnego

Callan

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

prosze czy ktos nie pomógłby mi w napisaniu listu referenacyjnego po angielsku ... wiadomo że istnieje słownik (który i tak mi dużo pomógł) ... prosiłem jedna znajomą osobę, która mówi po nagielsku, ale znając życzliwość ludzką domyślacie się że na pewno jakąś sumę zaśpiewała :x heh ci ludzie ... początek juz mam

I recommend mr. IMIE i NAZWISKO as person take part in international student program Camp America.

Oki udało mi sie samemu cos jednak odczynić ... heh jak sie chce to potrafi ;)

I recommend Mr. XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX as person take part in international student program Camp America. In last time selflessly help me conduct my company. During job I never have wit Him any problem.

His stance was a example for me and other co-worker. I can say about Him that is person honesty, scrupulous, diligence, very intelligence and smart. He’s help and work was for me a real pleasure.

Also I and my customer’s was satisfied from His job, who good execute. Therefore I believe, that is person who check on camp. I recommend this young men.

Jak myślicie forma napisania jest poprawna ??

Dear Sir or Madam,

This reference letter is provided at the request of XXXX XXXXXlived in (adres zamieszkania). She/He has been employed by our company since (rok zatrudnienia) and her/his job consists in (praca jaką wykonywałes/łas w firmie).

In her position she/he is hard-working, concentrated on her briefs, also she is punctual and kind both for superiors and other employees. XXXXX XXXXXXX interacts well with co-employees, is reliable, and shows good judgment.

Sincerely

<<<<<<NA PRZyKŁAD>>>>>

to jest dobrze na stówe i przetestowane ;)

Oki udało mi sie samemu cos jednak odczynić ... heh jak sie chce to potrafi ;)  

I recommend Mr. XXXXXXXX   XXXXXXXXX as person take part in international student program Camp America. In last time  selflessly help me conduct my company. During job I never have wit Him any problem.  

His stance was a example for me and other co-worker. I can say about Him that is person honesty, scrupulous, diligence, very intelligence and smart. He’s help and work was for me a real pleasure.

Also I and my customer’s was satisfied from His job, who good execute. Therefore I believe, that is person who check on camp. I recommend this young men.

Jak myślicie forma napisania jest poprawna  ??

Tak z czystej ciekawosci: ile lat uczysz sie angielskiego?

List jaki ja wystawilam dla legal assistant (imie i nazwisko zmienione) - mozna uzyc jako rekomendacje badz referencje (odpowiednio zmodyfikowac):

============================================

September 7, 2005

Letter of Recommendation for Katarzyna (Kate) Nowak

To whom it may concern,

This reference letter is provided at the written request of Ms Kate Nowak, who has asked me to serve as a reference on her behalf. It is my understanding that Kate Nowak is being considered by your organization for the position of [job title. Please be advised that the information contained in this letter is confidential and should be treated as such.

Kate Nowak has been a legal assistant at XXXXX since July 2004. Her duties have included creating and updating case files, making appointments with clients, assisting in consultations, interviewing witnesses and working on cases involving divorce law, traffic law, civil litigation, immigration law and criminal law.

Overall, Kate is a highly skilled, conscientious and capable legal assistant.

In my opinion Kate is mature, honest, cooperative and reliable therefore I strongly recommend her for any position.

Should you require any additional information, please feel free to contact me at the number below.

Sincerely,

VVVVV MMMMM

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...