Skocz do zawartości

This Is Joke Right?

THE_BIG_LEBOWSKY

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

what for this finger man? it's the freedom of speech...it's the best part of america...you know? what do you wanna do? erease me from the forum? go ahead...i'd always put my beliefs in to america and what i do have... they treat me like a dust...like a trash...my beloved country...notin...money...it's all about this...if i were the policical mob i'll get the visa right now...but i'm only straight citizen of the poor country that helps them fight for the things they starts...it's insane...

Skoro sie tak upierasz przy obcych jezykach to moze nastepnym razem napiszesz cos po angielsku?

what for this finger man? it's the freedom of speech...it's the best part of america...you know? what do you wanna do? erease me from the forum? go ahead...i'd always put my beliefs in to america and what i do have... they treat me like a dust...like a trash...my beloved country...notin...money...it's all about this...if i were the policical mob i'll get the visa right now...but i'm only straight citizen of the poor country that helps them fight for the things they starts...it's insane...

Skoro sie tak upierasz przy obcych jezykach to moze nastepnym razem napiszesz cos po angielsku?

prosze bardzo...fuck you

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...