Skocz do zawartości

Porozumienie W Sprawie Tarczy

sly6

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Porozumienie z Amerykanami w sprawie tarczy antyrakietowej zostało parafowane w czwartek o godzinie 20.45. Teraz dokument będzie musiał zostać podpisany. Zgodnie z porozumieniem w Polsce będą rozmieszczone rakiety Patriot a także dwa amerykańskie garnizony, które mają stacjonować w Polsce do 2012 roku.

http://www.tvp.info/news.html?directory=2788&news=771954

taka mialem cicha nadzieje ze to dzis bedzie no i jest .

A to czy juz do Was dotarlo?

"A top Russian general said that Poland has exposed itself to attack, possibly with nuclear weapons, after it signed an agreement to base a U.S. missile defense shield on its territory.

Gen. Anatoly Nogovitsyn, speaking to the Interfax news agency, said Russia's doctrine sanctions the use of nuclear weapons "against the allies of countries having nuclear weapons if they in some way help them." Nogovitsyn said that would include elements of strategic deterrence systems.

"Poland, by deploying (the system) is exposing itself to a strike - 100 percent," Nogovitsyn, the deputy chief of staff, was quoted as saying.

Warsaw agreed on Thursday to host elements of a U.S. global anti-missile system after Washington agreed to boost Poland's own air defenses. President Bush has said the system is meant to intercept possible Iranian missiles, but Moscow feels it aimed at Russia's missile force.

U.S. officials have said the timing of the deal with Poland was not meant to antagonize Russian leaders at a time when relations already are strained over the recent fighting between Russia and Georgia over the separatist Georgian region of South Ossetia." zrodlo npr.org

Moze juz o tym bylo ale teraz to oficjalnie o tym mowia.

Przepraszam, ze nie przetlumaczylam, ale dzisiaj ostatnie testy wiec i malutko czasu :)

No i umowa podpisana:

Umowa o instalacji w Polsce elementów tarczy antyrakietowej podpisana. W kancelarii premiera, w obecności premiera i prezydenta, podpisy pod tym historycznym dokumentem złożyli szefowie dyplomacji USA i Polski: Condoleezza Rice i Radosław Sikorski.

http://www.dziennik.pl/polityka/article225..._podpisana.html

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...