Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Good Day,

I m searching company that can sponsor me to work as a truck driver at the USA. 
I have LICENCE A, B, B+E, C but not C+E  (IF this is required i can do that) 
I have experience on transporting cars at B+E license and i have my own company since 2006 in Poland. 
My target is to buy my own truck at the USA but i can work for company that hire me of course.
If you see any way to cooperate with me please respond. 
My company website is below… 
Z wyrazami szacunku 
Best Regards
Radoslaw Piechowiak
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Niestety, polskie prawo jazdy na nic w USA sie nie przyda. Trzeba zdawac od poczatku wszystkie kategorie. Poszukaj sobie watkow o pracy kierowcy ciezarowki w USA na tym forum. Wiele rzeczy bylo juz omawiane wielokrotnie i dosc szczegolowo. Rowniez sponsoring na GC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...