Skocz do zawartości

Do wypelniajacych Adjustment of Status(I-485)

mm

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 23
  • Utworzony
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź

Dziekuje wszystkim za fatyge. Dzwonilem do nich i maszyna :) powiedziala ze jesli skladam razem I-130 i I-485 to do Chicago a na formach mozna znalesc o tym:

Forma I-130:

NOTE: If the Form I-130 petition is being filed concurrently with Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residenceor Adjust Status, submit both forms at the local USCIS office having jurisdiction over the place where the Form I-485 applicant resides.

Forma I-485 pierwsza strona:

EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2005DIRECT MAIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERSONS FILING FORM I-485

If you live in one of these states or territories, please read this notice to determine your filing location:

ALASKA, CALIFORNIA, IDAHO, IOWA, KANSAS, MARYLAND, MISSOURI, MONTANA, NEBRASKA, NEW MEXICO,OKLAHOMA, OREGON, TEXAS, AND WASHINGTON

AS PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED AND REMAINS IN EFFECT - EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 1, 2004DIRECT MAIL INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERSONS FILING FORM I-485

If you live in one of these states or territories, please read this notice to determine your filing location:

ALABAMA, ARIZONA, ARKANSAS, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, HAWAII, ILLINOIS,INDIANA, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MAINE, MASSACHUSETTS, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MISSISSIPPI, NEVADA, NEWHAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, NORTH CAROLINA, NORTH DAKOTA, OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA, RHODEISLAND, SOUTH CAROLINA, SOUTH DAKOTA, TENNESSEE, UTAH, VERMONT, VIRGINIA, WEST VIRGINIA,WISCONSIN, WYOMING, AS WELL AS THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, GUAM, PUERTO RICO, AND THE VIRGINISLANDS OF THE UNITED STATES

The mailing address has changed for certain applicants living in the locations above, and filing under certaincategories - please review the list below to determine if you should use this direct mail address.

This affects aliens residing in the locations above who are filing Form I-485 under the following categories:

Aliens who are immediate relatives of a U.S. citizen, as defined by section 201(:D of the Act, and are filingbased upon an approved, concurrently filed, or pending Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative;Aliens who are widow/widowers of a U.S. citizen, as described by section 201(B) of the Act (I-360 petition oran I-797 notice for the I-360 must be filed concurrently);Aliens described by section 203(a) of the Act as the qualifying relative of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanentresident alien, and are filing based on an approved Form I-130;Aliens described by section 203(d) of the Act as the derivative relatives of aliens described by section 203(a)of the Act;Aliens described by section 101(a)(15)(K) of the Act as the fiancé of a U.S. citizen or the minor child(ren) ofsuch fiancé, and are filing based on an approved Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e);Aliens eligible for registry under section 249 of the Act;Aliens eligible under the Cuban Adjustment Act of November 2, 1965;Aliens described as special immigrants under sections 101(a)(27)(J), and (K) of the Act (if filing undersection 101(a)(27)(J) of the Act, an I-360 petition may be filed concurrently; if filing under section101(a)(27)(K) of the Act, I-360 petition or I-797 notice for the I-360 must be filed concurrently);Aliens described as Amerasians under section 204(f) of the Act (I-360 petition may be filed concurrently);Aliens who are beneficiaries of an approved Form I-360 as a battered spouse or child;Aliens who are beneficiaries of Private Bills;Aliens who are winners of the Diversity Visa lottery;Aliens from certain former Soviet and Southeast Asian countries who were paroled into the United States aspublic interest parolees and are eligible to adjust under Public Law 101-167, "the Lautenberg Amendment;''Aliens eligible under section 646 of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of1996 (IIRIRA);Aliens eligible under section 13 of the Act of September 11, 1957; andAliens eligible for creation of record under 8 CFR section 264.2.

These aliens must submit their Form I-485, and all supporting evidence to the Chicago Lockbox Facility listedbelow.

The Direct Mail address for the aliens mentioned above, applying for adjustment of status is:

U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

P.O. Box 805887

Chicago, IL 60680-4120

Or, for non-United States Postal Service (USPS) deliveries (e.g. private couriers):

U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Attn: FBASI

427 S. LaSalle - 3rd Floor

Chicago, IL 60605-1098

Ok, lece na poczte wyslac papiery. Jeszcze raz dziekuje. Trzymajcie kciuki:)

• 3 tygodnie później...

Witam ponownie.

Znowu mam pytanie do niezastapionej Kariny.

Otoz sprawy o otrzymanie GC przez moja zone nabieraja tempa. W tym tygoniu we Wtorek otrzymalismy powiadomenie ze otrzymali nasze dokumenty, a dzisiaj ( Sobota ) przyszedl list z wyznaczona data 8/16/2007 na odciski palcow dla mojej zony, w ktorym pisze ze na pobranie odciskow nalezy przyniesc ten list i Foto ID.

I teraz moje pytanie:

Listy z urzedy przyszly na nowe nazwisko mojej zony ( po mnie ) a ona nie ma jeszcze zadnego dowodu tozsamosci z USA z nowym nazwiskiem, posiada tylko paszport i polskie prawo jazdy z panienskim nazwiskiem.

Co mamy robic w tym przypadku ? Wziasc paszport plus Certyfikat Malzenstwa i nie przejmowac sie ?? Czy miec nadzieje ze przed teminem odciskow przyjdzie SSN i zdazymy wyrobic ID ??

Bardzo prosze o rade, Pozdrawiam.

Tez bylam w takiej sytuacji. Nie ma sie czym przejmowac. Ja mialam ze soba paszport (z nazwiskiem panienskim) i Marriage Certificate. Dalam paszport i powiedzialm, ze teraz dokumeny przychodza na nowe nazwisko, a oni nawet nie chcieli zobaczyc MC i powiedzieli "OK". Dali mi tez papierek do wypelnienia, gdzie czeba bylo m.in. napisac nazwisko panienskie. Nie jest to pierwszy i ostatni przypadek i oni o tym wiedza. Ja juz niedlugo mam interview a nadal nie mam zmienioniego SSN (nie chca zmienic na moje nowe nazwisko, bo nie mam juz wizy i nie mam jeszcze GC), a co za tym idzie nie moge dostac Driver's Licence :) (moje Miedzynarodowe prawko niedawno wygaslo).

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...