Skocz do zawartości

Nao2 Czy Wszystko Jest Wporządku ?

lukaszekkk

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam,

Moja sprawa wygląda następująco:

Jestem obywatelem Polski / USA , złożyłem petycje na moją Żone w USA . Dokładnie chodzi o CR1/IR1.

Właśnie otrzymałem z USCIS NAO2 .

W liscie pisze tak :

" The above petition has been aproved. The pettition indicates that the person for whom you are petitioning is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status. The evidience indicates that he or she is not eligible to file an adjusment of status application. This determination is based on the information submitted with the pettition and any relaitin files. If the person for whom you are petitioning belivies that he or she is eligible for adjustment of status, then he or she should contact local USCIS office for more information.

Because the person for whom you are petitioning is not eligible to adjust, we have sent the approved petition to the Department of State National Visa Center ( NVC) ... "

Czy wszystko jest w porządku ?

Nie wiem o co im chodzi ? Przecież moja Żona nie jest w USA.

Napisali, że zatwierdzili, ale o co im chodziło w pierwszym akapicie ?

To czyli teraz sprawa trafia do NVC . Czekam teraz na list z NVC ? Ile sie czeka na pierwszy list z NVC ? tak orientacyjnie, żeby wiedzieć czy aby wszystko jest w porządku .

Pozdrawiam.

lukaszekk

tobie papiery wypelnial prawnik, prawda?

co on powiedzial?

to brzmi jakby papiery byly zle wypelnione tzn ze zona czeka w USA a nie w Polsce

ale niech sie wypowie ktos kto przechodzil przez CR1

najwazniejsze ze macie zatwierdzona petycje, teraz tylko pilnowac zeby dalej poszlo dobrze

U nas jest napisane:

The above petition has been approved. We have sent the original visa petition to the Department of State National Visa Center (NVC), 32 Rochester Avenue i kontynuacja adresu. NVC processes all approved immigrant visa petitions that need consular action. It also determines which consular post is the appropriate consulate to complete visa processing. NVC will then forward the approved petition to that consulate.

The NVC will contact the person for whom you are petitioning (beneficiary)concerning further immigrant visa processing steps.

If you have any questions about visa issuance, please contact NVC directly. However, please allow at least 90 days before calling the NVC if your beneficiary has not received correspondence from the NVC. The telephone number of the NVC is i tu telefon.

The approval of this visa petition does not in itself grant any immigration status and does not guarantee that the alien beneficiary will subsequently be found to be eligible for a visa, for admission to the United States, or for an extension, change, or adjustment of status.

THIS FORM IS NOT A VISA NOR MAY IT BE USED IN PLACE OF VISA.

Byc moze wyslales dokumenty gdy zona byla w US i podaliscie nr I-94 i stad to nieporozumienie z AOS?

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...