Skocz do zawartości

Interview w Warszawie

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

40 minutes ago, Xarthisius said:

Z opisu wynika, ze miales I-601A. Mozesz ta procedure opisac (ile lat czekania, jakie dokumenty itp.)? Czesto ludzie pytaja, a relacji z pierwszej reki prawie nie ma. W przeciwienstwie do rozmowy w ambasadzie, ktora jak zauwazyles jest mocno anticlimactic. 

Załączam instrukcje ktora dostałem od adwokata co do waivera. Złożyłem w 2020 marzec a został zaakceptowany w 2023 listopad. Ogólnie w waiverze opisałem jakie relacje łącza mnie z rodziną która przebywa w USA głównie z mamą (moj sponsor) i że w Polsce nikogo nie mam plus wszystkie inne informacje które są w instrukcji 

Guidelines for I-601A waiver.docx

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, mcpear said:

Chyba załącznik się nie zachował. Jakbyś mógł zrobić Copy/paste z documentu i wkleić byłoby super

Mi dzialal, wiec zalozylem, ze jest ok, ale chyba dziala tylko dla moderatorow. Z pominieciem info odnosnie kwot, bo to sobie mozna zgooglac, tekst ponizej:

In order to apply for the I-601A application, you are required to show that you are the beneficiary of an approved immigrant visa petition (I-130) and that you are the spouse or child of a U.S. citizen. [oraz ciagle przebywac w USA, I-601A trzeba uzyskac *przed* wylotem]

You must also have paid the Department of State immigrant visa processing fee (IV Fee) for the case associated with the approved I-130.

In order to be eligible for an I-601A waiver, you must be able to demonstrate that your U.S. citizen spouse or parent would suffer extreme hardship should you be unable to return to the United States, and to demonstrate this we request the following documents:
    • Statement of applicant regarding the extreme hardship that his/her spouse or parent would face should they be unable to return to the U.S. and why the applicant’s family member cannot live with applicant in home country
    • Statement of applicant’s immediate relative, spouse or parent, regarding the extreme hardship they would face should their relative be unable to return to the U.S. and why they are unable to return to applicant’s home country to live with them there.
    • A list of monthly expenses and income, including rent/mortgage, utilities, medical/health insurance, automobile insurance, life insurance, or other large purchases etc.
    • Other documents to demonstrate financial hardship including bank statements, credit card statements, copies of current bills, etc.
    • Medical records, if the spouse, parent or child suffers from a medical condition, or a relative of the applicant whom they assist in caretaking.
    • Affidavits from friends, family, community members, school counselors, etc. regarding the extreme hardship the spouse or parent would face if applicant unable to return to U.S.
    • School records for children and other relevant evidence (if applicant and spouse have children together)
    • Last three years of tax returns
    • Complete chart of family in the U.S. including: Name, relationship, status, city of residence
    • Photographs of family in the U.S.
    • Other relevant evidence that demonstrates the extreme hardship the applicant’s spouse or parent would face that is not listed above

Edytowane przez Xarthisius