Single Status Update
Dla pelnego obrazu, opis mojego stanowiska pracy:
Who You Are:
The Customer Information Management (CIM) Analyst applies professional-level skill and judgement to ensure customer hierarchy data is fully vetted and captured in the Getty Images CRM system. Using complex hierarchy rules, the CIM Analyst reviews company data from internal sources (i.e. Sales, Credit) as well as external sources (i.e. D&B) to validate and/or create company data hierarchy setups
Your Next Challenge:
• Works Sales and other CIM requests and priorities within established SLA’s to ensure team goals are met.
• Triage work and prioritize/troubleshoot difficult requests. Develop in depth understanding of company data hierarchy structure and rules for establishing hierarchy’s in Salesforce.
• Partner with Sales, ERA team and Finance to develop, maintain and update process documentation and training documents for the CIM team
• Provide support on hierarchy data and questions for other Finance teams who are responsible for customer/company data management in their countries.
• Identifies and communicates hierarchy structure issues related to Salesforce customer data and processing, resolving and creating hierarchy’s and hierarchy policy to management
• Improves workflow by reviewing current processes and proposing changes for improvement.
• Complete complex data analysis and report development for finance and sales as required or requested by management.
• Complete management reporting and dashboards on team KPI’s
What You’ll Need:
• Excellent research and analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work and maintain the corporate stewardship principles and have the ability to communicate these principles to the business in a clear, concise, understandable and non-confrontational manner
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain a professional and collaborative relationship with all levels of the organization.
• Solid strategic and tactical business skills; comfortable working with ambiguity and adept at using data to influence business decision making
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience writing process documentation
• A demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels within an organization and proven ability to establish trust quickly
• Proven ability to navigate rapidly through change
• Strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated experience in providing and analyzing data to support business decisions
• Experience with working through new processes
• Shows a spirit of teamwork and able to be a team player
• Ability to provide great service to our internal customers
• Proficient in MS Office, with very strong MS Excel Skills
• Able to run SQL queries
Who We Are:
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world, with over 200 million assets available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 200,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 130,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends. Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.