Skocz do zawartości

Loteria Wizowa Dv 2011

Marcincin

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Witam.

Mam pytanie czemu takie państwo jak np. Ukraina bierze co rok udział w losowaniu i ma średnią ok. 5000 zwycięzców , Polska z podobną średnią jest wykluczona już od kilku lat?

wyniki losowań 2001-2010

Kraj jest wykluczony jesli ma w ostatnich pieciu latach wiecej nic 50000 immigrantow do USA

"....because the countries sent a total of more than 50,000 immigrants to the U.S. in the previous five years"

ale nie wiem kogo oni dokladnie tu licza bo liczba wszystkich przyznanych GC w Rosjii i Ukraninie jest wyzsza niz w Polsce, a oba kaje sa w loterii

http://www.dhs.gov/files/statistics/publications/LPR08.shtm

a nigdzie nie moge znalezc dokladnej definicji co wliczaja

pocieszajace jest to ze w 2008 liczba Polakow ktozy dostali GC zdecydownaie spadla (8tys) i jak tak dalej pojdzie to nas kiedys przywroca :)

znalazlam definicje

INA 101©

"© Diversity Immigrants. -

(1) In general. - Except as provided in paragraph (2), aliens subject to the worldwide level specified in section 201 (e) for diversity immigrants shall be allotted visas each fiscal year as follows:

(A) Determination of preference immigration. - The Attorney General shall determine for the most recent previous 5-fiscal-year period for which data are available, the total number of aliens who are natives of each foreign state and who (i) were admitted or otherwise provided lawful permanent resident status (other than under this subsection) and (ii) were subject to the numerical limitations of section 201(a) (other than paragraph (3) thereof) or who were admitted or otherwise provided lawful permanent resident status as an immediate relative or other alien described in section 201(:)(2) .

(:D Identification of high-admission and low-admission regions and high-admission and low-admission states. - The Attorney General -

(i) shall identify -

(I) each region (each in this paragraph referred to as a "high- admission region") for which the total of the numbers determined under subparagraph (A) for states in the region is greater than 1/6 of the total of all such numbers, and

(II) each other region (each in this paragraph referred to as a "low- admission region"); and

(ii) shall identify -

(I) each foreign state for which the number determined under subparagraph (A) is greater than 50,000 (each such state in this paragraph referred to as a "high-admission state"), and

(II) each other foreign state (each such state in this paragraph referred to as a "low-admission state").

201(a)

(a) In general. - Exclusive of aliens described in subsection (:D, aliens born in a foreign state or dependent area who may be issued immigrant visas or who may otherwise acquire the status of an alien lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence are limited to-

(1) family-sponsored immigrants described in section 203(a) (or who are admitted under section 211(a) on the basis of a prior issuance of a visa to their accompanying parent under section 203(a)) in a number not to exceed in any fiscal year the number specified in subsection © for that year, and not to exceed in any of the first 3 quarters of any fiscal year 27 percent of the worldwide level under such subsection for all of such fiscal year;

(2) employment-based immigrants described in section 203(:D (or who are admitted under section 211(a) on the basis of a prior issuance of a visa to their accompanying parent under section 203(B) ), in a number not to exceed in any fiscal year the number specified in subsection (d) for that year, and not to exceed in any of the first 3 quarters of any fiscal year 27 percent of the worldwide level under such subsection for all of such fiscal year; and

(3) for fiscal years beginning with fiscal year 1995, diversity immigrants described in section 203© (Diversity Immigrants) (or who are admitted under section 211(a) on the basis of a prior issuance of a visa to their accompanying parent under section 203© ) in a number not to exceed in any fiscal year the number specified in subsection (e) for that year, and not to exceed in any of the first 3 quarters of any fiscal year 27 percent of the worldwide level under such subsection for all of such fiscal year.

• Odpowiedzi 92
  • Utworzony
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...