Skocz do zawartości

Przedłużenie Wizy

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

sly6 dzieki za zainteresowanie, ale to jeszcze nie to o co mi dokladnie chodzi. Moja wina, sprobuje precyzyjniej. To ze od 1 dnia pobytu nielegalnego anuluja mi wize (promese) to rozumiem. Ale chodzi mi kiedy ten ow pierwszy dzien zacznie obowiazywac. Przyklad: Mam wize (I-94) na dwa miesiace, do 15.01. Skladam aplikacje o przedluzenie o 3 miesiace. Dostaje odpowiedz negatywna, powiedzmy 30.03, w ktorej informuja mnie,, że mam opuscic US niezwlocznie, nie pozniej niz w ciagu 30 dni (do 30 kwietnia). I tu moje pytanie. Czy 'out of status' w moim przypadku bedzie liczony od 15.01 czy ewentualnie od 30.04?

Przekroczenie daty na I-94 oznacza bycie out of status:

http://www.immihelp.com/visas/extend.html

If your extension is rejected, and if you are in the U.S. past your I-94 date, you have to leave immediately as you get out of status immediately. It is understood that there are practical difficulties in leaving on the same day. It takes time to arrange the air tickets, pack the bags and so on, but legally, there is no grace period. Also, if you previously had a multiple entry visa, that visa is void now and you will have to apply all over again at the consulate when you want to visit next time. You may consult an immigration lawyer to see if they can negotiate with USCIS for you to depart voluntarily by a certain date that is practical so that you can make tickets and other arrangements. You can NOT appeal this rejection decision. A senator or congressman can NOT help in this case.

Również:

If my request to stay past my initial period of admission was denied by the CIS, how long do I have before I have to leave the U.S.?

The CIS generally allows you 30 days to depart the U.S. starting from the date on the letter notifying you of their decision to deny an extension. If you do not depart within 30 days, you will be considered deportable. The CIS cautions that if you are refused permission to extend your stay, you may encounter problems with Consulates overseas the next time you apply for a U.S. visa because their computer records will indicate that you did not leave the U.S. within the time frame of your initial period of entry. Be sure to keep your rejection letter and proof of the date of your departure (a boarding pass is the best thing, but passport stamps showing entry into another country is also helpful) to give the consulate the next time you apply for a new visa. Having those may mitigate your apparent overstay and could improve your chances of renewing your visa without the five year restriction usually applied to people that have overstayed their visit.

Source : US Customs official website

Wynika z tego, że jesteś out of status, ale dostajesz czas, by opuścić USA, tj. nie deportują Cię. Nie zmienia to faktu, że wyprawa do ambasady po wizę, razem ze wszystkimi dokumentami dotyczącymi tego przesiedzenia, i tak cię czeka.

Pozdrawiam!

• Odpowiedzi 52
  • Utworzony
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź
Czy 'out of status' w moim przypadku bedzie liczony od 15.01 czy ewentualnie od 30.04?

15.01 - wyraźnie to napisali :

If the USCIS denies the application for extension of B-2 status and the Form I-94 has expired, the visa stamped on the passport (though it is a multiple-entry visa) is considered automatically cancelled under section 222(g)[12] of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...