1. 1. Czy zosta?e? wylosowany w DV2016?

• TAK :)
    • NIE :(

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 665
  • Utworzony
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź
TAK BYŁO2 YEARS AGO ;( <SMUTECZEK> CN..... NISKI
Dear PAULA .......................................

You have been randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2014 (October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014). Selection does not guarantee that you will receive a visa because the number of applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please print out this letter and take it with you to your visa interview.

Approximately 125,000 individuals were registered for further processing. Therefore, it is very important that you carefully follow instructions to increase your chances of possible visa issuance. The instructions are located on the Department of State website at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov.

Please be advised that your case will not be scheduled for an interview appointment until a visa number is available. Once your interview is scheduled, you will receive a notification message at the e-mail address you provided when you submitted your initial application.

If it should be necessary to contact the Kentucky Consular Center about your case, you must always refer to your name and case number as they appear below. Your case number should be clearly written in the upper right hand corner of all documents and correspondence sent to the Kentucky Consular Center.Case Number: 2014EU00003121
Principal Applicant Name: PAULA ...................
Preference Category: DV DIVERSITY
Foreign State Chargeability: POLAND

You may call the Kentucky Consular Center at (+1) 606-526-7500 between 7:30am and 4:00pm EST. E-mail inquiries should be addressed to KCCDV@state.gov.
''
www.dvselectee.state.gov

Smieszne jest to, ze 2-3 osoby na forum chcialy zatrollowac, ze im sie udalo, a tu niespodzianka bo nikt nie wylosowal i cale trollowanie poszlo sie pi...pitolic ;)

Trole miesiacami budowaly wizerunek, a tu taka wtopa :)

Chyba juz bledne wyniki mozna uznac za oficjalne bo trudno uwierzyc, ze wszyscy wylosowani na calej planecie po cichu wzieli sie do pakowania walizek z nikim nie dzielac sie ta informacja i nie szukajac zadnych rad.

Gość sesz

Z fb https://www.facebook.com/travelgov/timeline?ref=page_internal Ktoś dzwonił do KCC

"i swear this what the lady told me

I just called kcc, she said that right now the website is experiencing difficulties, bcz of the overload on the system, she says they are trying to fix that, and i should keep on checking to see when they will fix it, she said none winners announced till now, thats the exact words,"

Teraz pytanie cze to znaczy że nikt z wygranych nie został poinformowany bo Sesion Time... czy nikt z wygranych nie został poinformowany bo strona wyświetla cały czas to samo/

• sly6 odpiął ten temat

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...