Skocz do zawartości

DV 2024 - wątek dla osób które wygrały GC i mają pytania

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

4 hours ago, xyz_1 said:

Johnson & Johnson

J&J to konkretny przyklad oportunizmu, ktory prowadzi do konkretnego uszczerbku na zdrowiu klientów. Firma, która nie zna się na szczepionkach, a w swojej przeszłości ma przypadek gdy w pogoni za zyskiem omijała standardy jakości i sprzedawała puder dla niemowlaków skażony rakotwórczym azbestem, postanowiła tym razem wmieszać się w tłum i sprobować podszyć się swoim "produktem" pod rzetelne koncerny farmaceutyczne. W efekcie "szczepionka" J&J jest tak zła, że jest jedyną mi znaną co do której fachowa literatura naukowa opisuje skutki uboczne. Polecam prawdziwe szczepionki, szczególnie Pfizer albo Modernę, ale nie to coś.

2 hours ago, Tirowiec1312 said:

J&J to konkretny przyklad oportunizmu, ktory prowadzi do konkretnego uszczerbku na zdrowiu klientów. Firma, która nie zna się na szczepionkach, a w swojej przeszłości ma przypadek gdy w pogoni za zyskiem omijała standardy jakości i sprzedawała puder dla niemowlaków skażony rakotwórczym azbestem, postanowiła tym razem wmieszać się w tłum i sprobować podszyć się swoim "produktem" pod rzetelne koncerny farmaceutyczne. W efekcie "szczepionka" J&J jest tak zła, że jest jedyną mi znaną co do której fachowa literatura naukowa opisuje skutki uboczne. Polecam prawdziwe szczepionki, szczególnie Pfizer albo Modernę, ale nie to coś.

Nie wiem, nie czytalem, ale ta szczepionka juz nie jest dostepna na rynku amerykanskim. CDC jej nie zaleca:

Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine is no longer available in the U.S. All remaining U.S. government stock of Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine expired May 7, 2023. Dispose of any remaining Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.

[1] https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/janssen/index.html

7 godzin temu, Tirowiec1312 napisał:

Masz rację lecz w takim razie - Cały pakiet szczepień jest potrzebny czy w tym momencie wystarczy one-shot takiej moderny i tyle?

• 2 tygodnie później...

Sorry if that violates forum regulations

Hello,
I am an expat living in Poland with CN EU10xxx, and I can't find any Facebook, WhatsApp, or Telegram groups to discuss these things in English. :wacko: I do have a few questions:

1. I received two doses of Pfizer vaccine in 2021. Do I need to get vaccinated again? If yes, should I get one or two doses, and where can I get vaccinated?
2. On the website, it mentions that I should bring a U.S. address to the medical examination. What exactly does this mean? Should I bring a physical address on paper or a reservation or rental agreement? The website link is: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/WRW-Warsaw.html 
3. Where can I obtain a police certificate in Krakow? I have a PESEL.
4. Do I need to bring a document confirming that I am single and unmarried?
5. Will they ask for proof of funds in my bank account? If yes, do I need to provide three months of statements or a certain amount at the time?

Thank you, I generally would appreciate if dv2024 winner or someone else could help me with these questions.:rolleyes:

I also didn't get an appointment for January. Waiting for February..:unsure:

1wskoc.jpg

27 minutes ago, GoBackToYourCountry said:

1. I received two doses of Pfizer vaccine in 2021. Do I need to get vaccinated again? If yes, should I get one or two doses, and where can I get vaccinated?
2. On the website, it mentions that I should bring a U.S. address to the medical examination. What exactly does this mean? Should I bring a physical address on paper or a reservation or rental agreement? The website link is: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/WRW-Warsaw.html 
3. Where can I obtain a police certificate in Krakow? I have a PESEL.
4. Do I need to bring a document confirming that I am single and unmarried?
5. Will they ask for proof of funds in my bank account? If yes, do I need to provide three months of statements or a certain amount at the time?

1. Regulations changed last Friday. Now it states: "Everyone ages 6 months and older vaccinated outside the United States should receive at least 1 dose of an updated (2023–­2024 Formula) COVID-19 vaccine regardless of past COVID-19 vaccination history (e.g., vaccine type[s], vaccine manufacturer[s], number of doses) unless they received an updated (2023­­–2024 Formula) COVID-19 vaccine that is FDA-approved or FDA-authorized (i.e., Moderna, Novavax, Pfizer-BioNTech) or listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization (WHO)" (see https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/interim-considerations-us-appendix.html and https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/civil-surgeons/vaccinations.html#covid-19-vaccination) Civil surgeon should administer it during your exam, but I'd call to make sure that's the case...
  2. It's an address where you intend to live. You don't have to show any proof. You'll be asked about it during your interview and when you arrive in US in the port of entry. It doesn't require any formal document / proof.
  3. Punkt Informacyjny Krajowego Rejestru Karnego przy Sądzie Okręgowym w Krakowie 
    ul. Przy Rondzie 7 31-547 KRAKÓW
  4. No.
  5. They might. Three most recent statements should be more than enough. You don't have to show them unless asked.

As a general note: For every document that's not in English or Polish you'll need an English translation. Make sure you have proper documents from your county by following appropriate reciprocity page: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Xarthisius said:
  1. Regulations changed last Friday. Now it states: "Everyone ages 6 months and older vaccinated outside the United States should receive at least 1 dose of an updated (2023–­2024 Formula) COVID-19 vaccine regardless of past COVID-19 vaccination history (e.g., vaccine type[s], vaccine manufacturer[s], number of doses) unless they received an updated (2023­­–2024 Formula) COVID-19 vaccine that is FDA-approved or FDA-authorized (i.e., Moderna, Novavax, Pfizer-BioNTech) or listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization (WHO)" (see https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/interim-considerations-us-appendix.html and https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/civil-surgeons/vaccinations.html#covid-19-vaccination) Civil surgeon should administer it during your exam, but I'd call to make sure that's the case...
  2. It's an address where you intend to live. You don't have to show any proof. You'll be asked about it during your interview and when you arrive in US in the port of entry. It doesn't require any formal document / proof.
  3. Punkt Informacyjny Krajowego Rejestru Karnego przy Sądzie Okręgowym w Krakowie 
    ul. Przy Rondzie 7 31-547 KRAKÓW
  4. No.
  5. They might. Three most recent statements should be more than enough. You don't have to show them unless asked.

As a general note: For every document that's not in English or Polish you'll need an English translation. Make sure you have proper documents from your county by following appropriate reciprocity page: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html

1. Can I take this dose at the medical examination or should I do it prior to the med. exam?

Thank you for quick and descriptive answer:)

Hello,

I have a visa appointment at the U.S. Embassy on the 14th of February. I checked the U.S. embassy website and Step 1 says I should register on ustraveldocs.com but I couldn't find anything related there. Am I missing something or? I am a single applicant:')

Thank you for your answers in advence:rolleyes:

image.png.363ee70e1d3f17c13b97299986d284ad.png

11 minutes ago, GoBackToYourCountry said:

Hello,

I have a visa appointment at the U.S. Embassy on the 14th of February. I checked the U.S. embassy website and Step 1 says I should register on ustraveldocs.com but I couldn't find anything related there. Am I missing something or? I am a single applicant:')

Thank you for your answers in advence:rolleyes:

Just click on the "Login" button there (which goes here: https://portal.ustraveldocs.com/?language=English&country=Poland) and create an account. You need to set it up to provide a return address for your passport.

Edytowane przez Xarthisius