Skocz do zawartości

Powrot Po Pobycie. Waiver?

rafaelloo

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 76
  • Utworzony
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź

witajcie ponownie, doczytalam sie na necie ze D/S na wizie J1 to data zakonczenia programu na jaki sie wyjezdza, a takowy moze trwac max.18 miesiecy, wiec tak czy inaczej jesli Maz przesiedzial date o 5 lat , to i tak ma praktycznie zerowe szanse na wize imigracyjna ...ktos cos o tym slyszal? Karina? odezwij sie...

witam ponownie, Karina ja nie interpretuje prawa bo nie mam do tego zadnych kwalifikacji. Chodzi tylko o to ze czytam rozne fora, strony rzadowe z USA i zbieram informacje. Do tej pory tylko Ty dalas nam cien nadziei ze mozemy dostac wize imigracyjna, wiec szukam potwierdzenia u innych zrodel. Wiec Twoim zdaniem decyzja w naszym przypadku to decyzja tylko i wylacznie konsula (na ktora moge w jakis sposob wplynac podczas rozmowy) czy jest to dezycja- bez wzgledu na okolicznosci- podjeta wg prawa (taki suchy przepis) niezalezna od naszych warunkow...

oczywiscie to bylo pytanie. wiec?

witam ponownie, Karina ja nie interpretuje prawa bo nie mam do tego zadnych kwalifikacji. Chodzi tylko o to ze czytam rozne fora, strony rzadowe z USA i zbieram informacje. Do tej pory tylko Ty dalas nam cien nadziei ze mozemy dostac wize imigracyjna, wiec szukam potwierdzenia u innych zrodel. Wiec Twoim zdaniem decyzja w naszym przypadku to decyzja tylko i wylacznie konsula (na ktora moge w jakis sposob wplynac podczas rozmowy) czy jest to dezycja- bez wzgledu na okolicznosci- podjeta wg prawa (taki suchy przepis) niezalezna od naszych warunkow...

oczywiscie to bylo pytanie. wiec?

czy chcesz mi powiedziec, ze nikt Ci nie dal takiej odpowiedzi jaka dalam Ci ja?

moj tesc, sedzia imigracyjny, powiedzialby Ci tak: find a better lawyer.

Fora internetowe nie sa od tego aby rozwiazywac czyjes problemy prawne, bo ludzie, ktorzy tam sa, pisza to co mysla, a nie zawsze znaja prawo.

Strony, ktore podales nie sa stronami z przepisami prawnymi.

Na stronie expertlaw wypowiadaja sie ludzie, ktorzy nie sa prawnikami, wiec branie ich slow za jakakkolwiek wyrocznie jest ryzykowne. Oni pisza to co mysla - jak na kazdy forum zreszta.

Na trave.state nie ma ani slowa na temat sytuacji jaka Ty masz - sa ogolnikowe informacje.

Jesli kazdy z tych 3 prawnikow twierdzi, ze tym masz ban na 10 lat, bo przesiedziales wize J-1 to niech sobie najpierw poczytaja przepisy a pozniej udzielaja porad.

Zwykle tego nie robie, bo nie mam na to czasu (a moj czas kosztuje i to sporo), ale wskaze Ci, ktory przepis mowi, ze 3 i 10 letni ban nie sa dla osob z wizami J-1. Plus - gdybys czytal Forum dokladnie - to bys znalazl posty dziewczyny, ktora miala taka sama jak Wy sytuacje (J-1 i zostala dluzej w USA) i tez nie dostala zadnego zakazu wlotu.

Tu masz napisane to w prostych slowach z jednego z artukulow:

However, for the F-1 or J-1 or I-1 nonimmigrants, there are no specific expiration dates on their I-94. It just states "Duration of Status" or "D/S." When there is no specific expiration date, who should determine the expiration of status for these nonimmigrants? For these nonimmigrants, they are immigration officials or consular officials or immigration judges. To put it other way, unless one of these government officials determines that these nonimmigrants violated the status. Accordingly, even if they are unable to apply for the change of status within the U.S. for the violations, they can still apply for such visa based on the employer's petition approval no matter how long they stayed beyond the violation of the status unless it is determined such by one of these officials and one keeps staying for six months or one year beyond the date of such determination by the official. In other words, they are not subject to the 3-year bar or 10-year bar unless they keep remaining in the U.S. for six months or one year or longer beyond the date of such decision. How do the government officials detect and determine their violation of nonimmigrant status? In most cases, it is the act of the nonimmigrant themselves - submitting any applications after failing maintenance of nonimmigrant status with or without the knowledge of this second consequence. Since most likely, their applications will be denied by the government officials for violation of status, the 3-year or 10-year bar clock to count six months or one year will start ticking.

a tutaj konkretnie z przepisami:

INS and DOS developed a unified interpretation of a key triggering event for purposes of both INA § 222(g) and § 212(a)(9)(;):

an alien is considered to have stayed in the United States "beyond the period of stay authorized by the Attorney General" [iNA §

222(g)(1)] or "after the expiration of the period of stay authorized by the Attorney General" [i.N.A. § 212(a)(9)(:lol:(ii)] only under

the following circumstances:

1. The alien has remained in the United States after the expiration date recorded on Form I-94, without having applied

for an extension or change of status; or

2. An immigration judge finds that a status violation has occurred; or

3. INS (DHS) determines in the course of adjudicating an application for an immigration benefit that there has been

status violation, and the request for the benefit is denied

* For those with a "D/S" I-94, only items 2 and 3 trigger the provision, since there is no expiration date on the

I-94.

Duration of Status (D/S) cases

F, G, J, A, and I nonimmigrants are usually admitted to the United States for a period known as "duration of status,"

indicated by the notation "D/S" on their Form I-94, rather than a specific expiration date. For those with a "D/S" I-94,

there is no I-94 date to stay beyond. A stay beyond the date listed on Form I-20 ID or Form DS-2019 (and any

applicable grace period), although considered a violation of status, is not considered to be an overstay for purposes of §

222(g) if the alien was admitted for D/S on his or her I-94. A nonimmigrant admitted for D/S will be considered an

overstay under § 222(g) only if:

1. An immigration judge finds in the course of removal proceedings that the individual has violated status,

resulting in the termination of the alien's period of authorized stay; or

2. USCIS (and now presumably DHS) determines in the course of adjudicating an application for an immigration

benefit that there has been a status violation, which results in the termination of the alien's period of

authorized stay.

In addition to D/S cases, other categories are treated in particular ways for § 222(g) purposes. USCIS considered the

following individuals not to be subject to § 222(g) penalties:

? Those who apply for visas in the following categories: A-1, A-2, C-2, C-3, G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, and NATO 1

through NATO-6;

? Those who have been granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS) before the expiration of their authorized stay;

and

? Those who violate status in any other way other than staying beyond the period authorized, unless the status

violation was determined in proceedings before an Immigration Judge or by INS (DHS) in the course of an

application for an immigration benefit.

TUTAJ JEST TO BARDZO SZCZEGOLOWO:

7. Under the revised interpretation, aliens admitted for duration of status generally will not be subject to 222(g), regardless of their activities in the U.S., unless either:

(A) INS finds a status violation while adjudicating a request for an immigration benefit, or

(B) An Immigration Judge finds a status violation in proceedings against the alien.

8. Under the revised interpretation, a 222(g) refusal of an alien previously admitted for duration of status may not be based on the Conoff?s assessment of whether the alien did or did not maintain status. For example, even if a former F or J visa holder admits in his/her visa interview that he/she stayed in the U.S. months or years after studies ended, or worked without authorization, or never enrolled in school or undertook any studies at all, or never engaged in practical training that was authorized, the alien would still not be subject to 222(g), absent a prior finding of status violation by the INS or an Immigration Judge under the circumstances set forth in Para. 7.

Takie jest prawo i o tym pisalam wczesniej. To, ze nie zgadza sie to z tym co napisane jest na roznych stronach to inna sprawa - nie mozna nikomu na tacy podawac wyjatkow i mowic jak ma ominac prawo zeby nie poniosl konsekwencji. Od tego sa dobrzy prawnicy aby umiec wyprowadzic sprawe klienta na prosta i pokazac, ze stosujac sie do danych przepisow, klient jest - wedle prawa - niewinny i nie zrobil nic zlego, a juz na pewno nie zlamal prawa. :)

Czy konsul wyda Wam wize imigracyjna? Nie wiem, bo konsul ma prawo do odmowy wizy na podstawie roznych paragrafow, a Waszym zadaniem jest udowodnic, ze w razie problemow jestescie "czysci". Ewentualnie zatrudnijcie prawnika, ktory Wam pomoze. Tylko wezcie kogos, kto zna przepisy, bo Ci do ktorych dzwoniliscie nie sa raczej z gornej polki jesli nie wiedza o przepisach, ktore stosuje sie na co dzien.

Czy konsul moze wam zarzucic, ze wiza byla "przesiedziana"? Moze. Konsul nie jest prawnikiem i nie musi znac wszystkich przepisow - Wy zas musicie pokazac, ze nie doszlo do zlamania prawa.

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...