Skocz do zawartości

Zachodnie Wybrzeże - Parę Pytań

KarolNOW

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 129
  • Utworzony
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź

Z powyzszego linku wynika, ze:
"Od 30 kwietnia 2013 r. władze imigracyjne USA wprowadziły zmianę w przepisach o wydawaniu i wypełnianiu formularza wjazdowego I-94 na teren Stanów Zjednoczonych ( I-94 Arrival / Departure Record). Obecnie formularz I-94 dostępny jest wyłącznie w formie elektronicznej dla wszystkich osób przekraczających granicę z USA."

A do tego:
https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html

Wypelnia sie wiec, czy sie nie wypelnia?

The I-94 is the Arrival / Departure Record, in either paper or electronic format, issued by a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Officer to foreign visitors entering the United States. After April 30, 2013, most Arrival/Departure records will be created electronically upon arrival. Instead of a paper form, the visitor will be provided with an annotated stamp in the foreign passport. If provided a paper form, the admitting CBP Officer generally attaches the I-94 to the visitor's passport and stamps the departure date on the form.

In both circumstances, an electronic I-94 or paper I-94, the visitor must exit the U.S. on or before that date stamped on the form or in the passport.

The I-94 is the Arrival / Departure Record, in either paper or electronic format, issued by a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Officer to foreign visitors entering the United States. After April 30, 2013, most Arrival/Departure records will be created electronically upon arrival. Instead of a paper form, the visitor will be provided with an annotated stamp in the foreign passport. If provided a paper form, the admitting CBP Officer generally attaches the I-94 to the visitor's passport and stamps the departure date on the form.

In both circumstances, an electronic I-94 or paper I-94, the visitor must exit the U.S. on or before that date stamped on the form or in the passport.

I-94 istnieje nadal, ale przybralo inna forme, wiec nie wymaga tradycyjnego wypelniania.

Powyzsze nie dotyczy wjazdu na teren USA droga ladowa.

Zatem powyzszy link jest mylacy

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...