Skocz do zawartości

DV 2020 - wątek dla osób które wygrały GC i mają pytania

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Odpowiedzi 957
  • Utworzony
  • Ostatnia odpowiedź
10 godzin temu, Xarthisius napisał:

W ktorym miejscu jest napisane ze Twoje dokumenty sa niekompletne? Bo nic takiego nie ma we wklejonym fragmencie... To jest standardowa formulka. Raczej dostales zaproszenie na rozmowe.

@mxgts Mozesz przekleic calosc?

@cclaudia a u Ciebie Jak?

Napisane było tak 

Tytuł maila: [Mój numer DV]  Further DV Documents Required

Thank you for submitting your Diversity Visa documents to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC). After reviewing your documents, KCC has determined that you have not sent the required documents for review.  Please review the required documents listed below and verify that you have submitted all required documents. 

If you have questions about required documents, please go to U.S. Visa: Reciprocity and Civil Documents by Country and select the country that issued your civil document(s).  If a required document is unavailable per the country-specific guidelines, you do not need to submit them to KCC. However, if you cannot obtain a required document for another reason, you must submit a detailed written explanation to KCC when you submit your other documents. Failure to obtain all required documents will delay your case.

You will only be scheduled for interview at an overseas consular post after you have submitted all documents required for your case and your visa rank number has become current.

All documents should be submitted as attachments to your email to ensure they are properly received.  We ask that you use the following method to name and attach your files:

Your DV case number; The full name of the applicant whose document you scanned; and The document name or form number.

For example: 2020AF00938653_John_Doe_Passport.pdf

2020AF00938653_Jane_Doe_Birth_Certificate.pdf

Use your case number as the subject of the email. The maximum email size is 30MB. If the total size of your attachments is larger than 30MB, send multiple emails using your case number as the subject of each email. Please send your documents for KCC review only after you have collected all of the required documents for yourself and all accompanying family members. Send documents only to the kccdvdocuments@state.gov email address. Documents photographed or scanned with a mobile phone are acceptable, but every document must be fully legible. Illegible or incomplete documents must be re-submitted and will delay processing of your case. All documents not in English, or in the official language of the country in which the application for a visa is being made, must be accompanied by certified translations. The translation must include a statement signed by the translator that states that the translation is accurate and the translator is competent to translate. * IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not mail any documents to KCC. Any documents sent to KCC will not be processed and will be destroyed. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS You and each family member immigrating with you to the United States should collect the civil documents that are required to support your visa application. Passport Biographic Page: You and each family member immigrating with you must submit a photocopy of the biographic data page of a currently valid passport. The biographic data page is the page with your photograph, name, date, and place of birth. Birth Certificate: You and each family member immigrating with you must submit a scan of an original birth certificate or certified copy. Marriage Certificate: If you are married, you must submit a scan of your original marriage certificate or certified copy. Marriage Termination Documentation: If you were previously married, you must submit scanned evidence of the termination of EVERY prior marriage you have had. Your scanned evidence must be of an original or certified copy of one of the following documents: FINAL legal divorce decree, death certificate, or annulment papers. Military Records: If you served in the military of any country, you must submit a scanned copy of your military record. Police Certificates: If you are 16 years of age or older, you must submit a scanned copy of a police certificate from all countries you have lived in using below criteria:

Court Record: If you have been convicted of a crime, provide a certified copy of each court record and any prison record.

Collect and submit your documents promptly. Your case will not be scheduled for a visa interview at a U.S. embassy or consulate until KCC has received and processed all required documents. Missing or illegible documents will delay processing of your case. If you cannot obtain a particular document, send an explanation of why you cannot obtain the document, as an attachment in .jpeg or .pdf format, to KCCDVDocuments@state.gov, with your case number in the subject line. Diversity visas are numerically limited and there is no guarantee a visa will be available. Only a consular officer can determine, at the time of the visa interview, if you are qualified to receive a Diversity Visa.

If you have questions about document submission, you may contact KCC at kccdv@state.gov. The KCC telephone number is 606-526-7500 (7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. EST).

CA/VO/DO/KCC 
Diversity Visa Unit 
Phone:  (606)526-7500 
Email:  HYPERLINK "mailto:KCCDV@STATE.GOV"KCCDV@STATE.GOV 
Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

12 godzin temu, mxgts napisał:

dostałem przed chwilą maila z KCC DV mój numer jest current w marcu, i dostałem informację że wysłałem im niekompletne dokumenty...  i tak się zastanawiam o co chodzi, bo jestem singlem więc leciał bym tam sam,  wysłalem im skan paszportu, pełny akt urodzenia i zaświadczenie o niekaralności, wszytskie pliki nazwane zgodnie z przesłaną przez nich instrukcją, natomiast nie wykonywałem tłumaczeń tych dokuemntów a w treści mailaktórego mi przysłali jest taka informacja

"All documents not in English, or in the official language of the country in which the application for a visa is being made, must be accompanied by certified translations. The translation must include a statement signed by the translator that states that the translation is accurate and the translator is competent to translate. "

dostał ktoś z Was taką wiadomość? czy tłumaczyliście wysyłane dokumenty? o co może chodzić? Dziękuję za wszelkie rady 

wysyłałes akt zupełny urodzenia?

+ criminal record tylko taki z sądu, nie elektroniczny

7 godzin temu, mvgda napisał:

wysyłałes akt zupełny urodzenia?

+ criminal record tylko taki z sądu, nie elektroniczny

Tak wysłałem świeżo wybrany z urzędu odpis zupełny aktu urodzenia oraz zaświadczenie o niekaralności z sądu z zaznaczonym sprawdzeniem wszystkich kartotek. Jedynie to paszport miałem zeskanowaną tą stronę biometryczną ze zdjęciem i tą co jest obok niej... ale wszystko czytelnie wygląda, 

I nie wiem, iść do tłumacza przysięgłego i zrobić tłumaczenie tego aktu urodzenia i zaświadczenia o niekaralności? Może ktoś z osób co dostał zaproszenie na rozmowę napisać czy dołączał tłumaczenia? co robić? doradźcie coś drodzy forumowicze, by mi nie przepadła ta szansa na wyjazd 

32 minuty temu, mxgts napisał:

Tak wysłałem świeżo wybrany z urzędu odpis zupełny aktu urodzenia oraz zaświadczenie o niekaralności z sądu z zaznaczonym sprawdzeniem wszystkich kartotek. Jedynie to paszport miałem zeskanowaną tą stronę biometryczną ze zdjęciem i tą co jest obok niej... ale wszystko czytelnie wygląda, 

I nie wiem, iść do tłumacza przysięgłego i zrobić tłumaczenie tego aktu urodzenia i zaświadczenia o niekaralności? Może ktoś z osób co dostał zaproszenie na rozmowę napisać czy dołączał tłumaczenia? co robić? doradźcie coś drodzy forumowicze, by mi nie przepadła ta szansa na wyjazd 

Zadzwon do KCC i zapytaj ich wprost o swój case, tutaj mozemy sobie wróżyć :/

1 godzinę temu, mxgts napisał:

wyślij jeszcze raz te same dokumenty i spytaj czy są ok. Ja wysłałam dokładnie to samo bez tłumaczenia i przeszło. 

Tez zależy w jakim kraju składasz wniosek bo jeśli np w ambasadzie na terenie niemiec to powinies przetłumaczyć dokumenty, jeśli składasz dokumenty w polsce to w języku polskim wystarcza. Jeśli mieszkałeś gdzieś powyżej 6 miesięcy to z tego kraju również potrzebujesz zaświadczenie.

Temat został przeniesiony do archiwum

Ten temat przebywa obecnie w archiwum. Dodawanie nowych odpowiedzi zostało zablokowane.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...